Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:547 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
AGM - Procurement - Chemical Manufacturing Firm (12-18 yrs)
Hiring for AGM Procurement for Leading Chemical Manufacturing Group
Experiences : 12-18 Years
CTC : 30 LPA
Industry Preferences: - Experience in Chemical sector (Typically in the company which is into chemical trading)
- Understand the procurement requirements and lead the strategic sourcing team in vendor development strategy
- Explore opportunities for alternate sourcing avenues for cost reduction and risk mitigation. Ensure cost of raw material and packaging material is optimized through effective negotiations
- Guide the supply chain team in framing inventory policy for both raw material and packaging material
- Oversee management of optimum inventory and undertake initiatives to reduce inventory carrying cost (Finished goods and Work-in-Progress) and distribution costs
- Ensure policies and processes are compliant with regulatory frameworks on distribution of goods and services
- Support the Business Unit in achieving their Customer KPIs through timely availability of material as per the required quality specifications
- Ensure reliable procurement of supplies, improved service and quality, and reduced costs and supplier lead times as well as strengthening of supplier relationships
- Meet and exceed expectations of internal customers on Quality & Availability of bill of materials (BOM) and project related purchases
- Interface with user departments on issues like materials specifications, quality deviations, etc.
- Coordinate with the user departments for improving key performance indicators such as cycle time reduction, capacity utilization, and inventory optimization
- Direct the team to monitor plant inventory levels in lieu of targets for raw materials, packaging material and components, work in process and finished goods following company procedures, plant and corporate goals
- Establish procurement policies related to master production schedule and inventory in accordance to the best practices in the industry and company policies.
- Promote effective working relations with suppliers by establishing and maintaining equitable and mutually profitable relationships
- Lead the process of vendor audits in alignment with the quality policy of the organization
- Oversee and supervise bidding and negotiations process and authorize the awards of contracts to vendors and suppliers
- Direct the team to ensure that purchase orders, contracts and service agreements are processed in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Achieve performance targets related to freshness, expiry date, number of inventory days for non-moving and slow moving stocks
- Establish mechanisms for getting the required input and feedback from distributors, partner and customers to develop understanding of their requirements
- Ensure regular review of performance standards and contracts with vendors. Raise concerns with vendor teams if services need improvement
- Periodically review supply chain operations to ensure high production efficiency, quality, service as well as cost-effective management of resources
- Guide the supply chain team in preparation of the budget and monitor and control budget levels of departmental expenses.
Interested candidate can ping me on 9311381368
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.