HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:579 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
AGM - Plant HR - Manufacturing (10-17 yrs)
Position : Plant HR / IR
Grade : Assistant General Manager
Reports to : Director HR - Corporate office
Team size : 5 - 6
Location : Coimbatore (Southern India)
Industry : Manufacturing
About Client :
Our client is a well known and admired Manufacturing MNC with corporate office in Mumbai.
Key Attributes : Heading the Plant HR / IR role with extensive stakeholder management, Talent Management, dealing with Unions and with Out of box thinking approach.
To manage the HR and IR operations at the plant:
- To independently manage the HR and IR operations at the plant.
- To manage the Contractual Labor (Blue collar employees).
- To handle External Union and industrial disputes.
- To ensure the statutory compliance like Factory Act, ESI, Shop & Establishment Act, Contract Labor Act, etc.
- To liaison with Govt. officials and other statutory bodies like - Labor welfare, Labor commissioners, Ministries, etc.
Desired Skills and expertise :
- Masters in HR / IR with over 10 years of exposure to independently handle the Plant HR/IR and statutory Compliance in Manufacturing MNC.
- Should have handled Blue collar / contractual employees.
- Should have worked in unionized culture with exposure of handling industrial disputes, laisoning with Govt officials.
- Must to in depth knowledge of labor laws.
- Local language is must - TAMIL.