Views:1214 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AGM - Plant HR & Industrial Relations - Manufacturing Firm (18-25 yrs)
AGM-Plant HR and Industrial Relations
- Candidate Should have More than 18-25 years of experience in "Plant HR & Industrial Relations" Function.
- Planning, developing and administering progressive HR Policies for achieving desired results in the Organization.
- Successfully formulated & implemented HR policies to achieve continual improvement in HR drives.
Legal / Disciplinary matters:
- Contract Labour matters, Negotiation with Union, attending conciliation proceedings and Industrial Relations matters refer to tribunal & Labour Court, Liaison with central & State Govt. Agencies, compliance of Industrial Laws, Disciplinary Procedure with the Provision of the standing order. Core IR issues.
- Govt. Liaisoning: Pollution Department, Labour Department, Explosive Department, Director of Factories, Certifying Surgeon, Labour court, ESI Office, PF Office, Employment Exchange and Statistical Department.
- Administration: Time Office Control, Absenteeism Control, Disciplinary action, Housekeeping, House culture, Transportation/logistics, Insurance activity.
- IR & Government Liaison.
- Factory Inspector (Asst. Director of Industrial Safety and Health).
- Local Governing Body (Gram Panchayat, Tahsildar, District Collector, Municipal Corporation).
- Local Police Station, S.P. Office, District Head Quarters, Commissioner Office.
- Contract labor (R&A)/Minimum Wages/Payment of Wages Authorities/DLO/DLC/Labor commissioner.
- Occupying contractor & Contractor compliance.
- Employment exchange with all statutory norms & returns.
- Government apprentice with all statutory norms & returns.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: -
- Personnel Management & Administration.
- Statutory Compliances under various Law.
- Liaison with various Govt. departments i.e. Labor, Director of factories, Industries, ESIC, Provident Funds, Employment Exchange, insurance, irrigation, boilers, transport and other govt. agencies.
- Supervision of Time Office Management i.e. preparation of salaries & wages, PF, ESI, Bonus, gratuity, leave records and full & final settlements etc.
- Recruitment, Staff, Management & operatives.
- Hiring & handling of Manpower.
- Administration control i.e. Security, Transport, canteen services, guest house, staff & labor colonies, housekeeping and internal administrative areas etc.
- Personnel Records.
- Managing/handling Contractors & Contractual Labor.
- Worked & dealing with Trade union environment.
- Worked under 5"S" TPM Concept.
- Ensuring availability of manpower through effective timely recruitments
- Manpower Planning & Budgeting
- Recruitment and Head Hunting of critical resources through various sources
- Part of Interview Panel & negotiations with the candidates
- Ensuring all activities related to employees life cycle is executed as per SOPs and policies
- Exposure in the relevant HRIS like HRMS, LAMS & SAMAY Time Application
- Effective Induction process & Employees` Confirmation
- Attendance & Leave Management including Personal files
- Separation and Full & Final Settlement
- Competency assessment, identifying training needs and conducting training programs at all levels.
- Prepare Training Plan based on the Training Need Identification.
- Organizing Training Workshops for Staff / workmen.
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness.
- Audit Compliance related to the training process.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Wages / Salary administration including statutory compliance
- Implementation of Incentives
- Payroll and Time office Management
- Responsible for managing ESIC, PF, Gratuity, Bonus
- Compliances as per various labour enactments
Performance Management System:
- KRA / Goal Setting, mid-year reviews & annual appraisal to be completed as per timelines.
- Designing Appraisal Systems & Implementation
- Designing reward matrix based on performance ratings.
Employee Relation& Welfare:
- Managing ER environment and ensuring smooth addressal of employees grievances including welfare activity.
- Maintaining healthy employees relations to support Business Plans
- Looking after administration, maintaining discipline in the Organization
- Company Quarters, Canteen, housekeeping, security, uniforms, transport activities and medical/ hospital facilities meant for the employees.
- Statutory compliance at all levels involving liaison with external agencies, Govt. authorities & offices. Involved in organizing and hosting various events & recreation and adventure activities.
MIS: Presentation of accurate information to the management.
- Reporting Relationship:
- Reports functionally and administratively to Plant Head
Role: Head HR & IR
Industry: Manufacturing, Power & Ore
Functional Area: Human Resources
Role Category: HR Operations
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Human resources management, Industrial Relations, HR Operations.
- Factory HR, HRMS-HR/ IRPMS-HR, Administration, manufacturing, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, HR Strategy, Performance Management, HOD Plant, Head HR Policies
UG: Any Graduate
PG: MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Language: Mandatorily Telugu guy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.