Associate Consultant at Aniaaz
Views:4525 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AGM - Marketing - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities -
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. As a skilled Marketing strategist, you should be able to inspire your team members.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness of our products and brands.
Your key responsibilities are -
1. End to end responsibility for organization's branding & marketing
2. Own the marketing (Online and Offline) strategy. Manage branding, advertising, promotions, & communication activities ensuring maximum brand visibility
3. Partner with all business functions, especially sales to develop strategy and tactical implementation of marketing and sales promotion initiatives, including ATL and BTL activities.
4. Defining success metrics and reporting needs for various marketing campaigns, including digital marketing
5. New product / category / brand development, Consumer intervention and PR
6. Conceptualizing, developing and implementing corporate communication activities
7. Provide direction and directives to support staff in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities, and in achieving company initiatives
8. Responsible for increasing direct and indirect reach of marketing campaigns at minimum cost.
9. Oversee performance of all relevant platforms and channels in order to ensure a common standard of excellence Initiating cross-promotional marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.