AGM - Marketing - Consumer Media & Technology (10-14 yrs)
AGM - Marketing - Consumer Media & Technology
The Company :
- Our client is one of the top media houses in the country. Their ideas have influenced culture, their journalism has shaped public opinion and their properties have played a key role in the life the nation. This media house has stayed relevant to the evolving idea of India close to a century.
- The company has diversified successfully through greenfield ventures and acquisitions into entertainment and information products and is now looking at a period of rapid growth through its new brands and businesses.
The Role :
You will manage marketing and branding for two of their youngest and most rapidly growing businesses, reporting to the group CMO. Key responsibilities will include :
1. Develop marketing plans and build the targeted tools required
2. Drive brand marketing and create a marketing strategy and plan to drive the business to a leadership position in the chosen markets of technology & the private equity ecosystem
3. Help develop integrated marketing plans that move varied company initiatives forward simultaneously across multiple products, markets, and strategies to grow the sales funnel
4. Create marketing content for various marketing output (collateral, website, blog, articles, papers, presentations, speeches) that presents the appropriate brand message
5. Work closely with the research as well as sales teams to drive a regular calendar of activities, build relationships with business newspapers and similar publications and ensure regular coverage of the research output and platforms in the press..
6. Develop marketing collateral in the form of videos, simulations and other interactive and rich media formats to communicate the value of our research to the target customer sets thereby driving deep awareness of our capabilities and value delivery.
Your Profile :
Preferably an MBA from a reputed business school with 10+ years experience in marketing. You must have handled Strategy and Branding for a Business Channel in digital format independently from conceptualization to successful execution. Digital and social marketing experience is essential. Experience in B2B businesses will be desirable.
Skills required for the role:
- Must have Weightage Keyword
- Brand Marketing 30 Branding
- Media industry experience 20 Media
- Digital Marketing 20 Digital
- Product Positioning 20 Positioning
- Content creation 10 Creative