HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:465 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
AGM - M&A & Fund Raising - Infrastructure Investment Trust (6-14 yrs)
What the role entails - Key accountabilities/responsibilities:
- Undertaking in-depth research covering infrastructure sectors such as transmission, renewable, roads, etc from commercial & financing point of view
- Performing investment appraisal including financial analysis & extensive financial modelling. The person should be able to run complex financial models with limited review from seniors
- Leading commercial, legal and financial due diligence of M&A transactions
- Leading preparation, execution of term sheets and binding Share Purchase Agreements with deal counterparties along with participating in negotiations
- Preparing deal execution notes for existing investors / unitholders, board, investment committee etc. and marketing documents for prospective investors
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders like investors, potential deal counterparties, various consultants, lawyers etc.
- Leading execution process from an end to end perspective right from deal sourcing to deal closure
Experience & Education:
Essentials - CA/ MBA in Finance from a premier institute. 6-8 years of M&A relevant exposure (deal execution and extensive modelling experience) either in Investment Banking / Corporate finance, advisory.
Desirable - Should have executed M&A transactions preferably in the infrastructure space in Roads, Port, Renewables, Conventional energy, Urban Transportation etc.)
- Identification of Targets/Leads in line with company's strategy, working in Strategic close collaboration with financial consultants.
- Create fitment matrix of targets based on scrutiny of targets on financial and technical parameters in line with business strategy.
- Developing and recommending deal strategies
- Conduct analysis of valuations based on different methodologies, profitability analysis, risk and return assessment and tax Implications, to maximise equity returns on the transactions.
- Manage the deal execution at the ground level by ensuring diligence checklists, liasioning with targets, making presentations for management and board review
- Conduct financial diligence and work on creating industry benchmarking of such acquisitions
- Prepare framework of various compliances related to M&A and fund raising, ensuring timely approvals from various governmental/regulatory authorities.
- Evaluate and comment on termsheets and binding agreements
- Develop relationship with multiple stakeholders- third party administrators, due diligence consultants, investment bankers / transaction advisors, tax advisors, legal agencies etc
- Liaisoning with financial institutions, and investors for execution of M&A.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.