Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:191 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
AGM - Liasoning - Construction (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for liaison activities with Govt. offices. Handling documentation and ensure accurate / timely submissions for various permissions. Experience preferably with construction sector.
- Coordination with various Departments for approval during Planning, Pre & Post Construction Phases
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Knowledge of Building norms/regulations (Ground Coverage, FSI, Height restrictions, open areas such as roads, set back norms, green areas etc.) for Industrial & warehousing projects in Various states of India.
- Knowledge & understanding of land records / Intekal /Jamabandi /Sizra and proficient in dealing with Patwari, Girdhawar, Tehsildar etc.
- Liaison for various statutory approvals required for Warehousing & Industrial shed constructions with various departments in municipal bodies including CIDCO/MIDC/NHAI/MMRDA/EC/CRZ-
- Be well versed with ILP and IIA norms.
- To Liaise and co-ordinate with all Concerned Government Departments and authorities like Urban Development, Revenue, Municipal bodies, local planning authorities relating to land andbuilding Development permission
- To Co-ordinate with all Authorities/Departments for securing Project related approvals in timely manner. Handling documentation and ensure accurate / timely submissions for various permissions.
- Liaise with Liaison consultants, Lawyers and maintain conducive relations Co-ordinate with Architects for any drawings required.
- Ensure due and timely renewal of all the statutory licenses. Follow-up of various business related legal matters.
- Relationship building with all statutory authorities for availing approvals, renewals & day to day work.
- Coordination with lawyer/consultant for Legal issues like Agreements, Sale deed, lease deeds, Notices, Appeals and Applications.
- To act as Company's interface in dealing with key level officials of relevant statutory authorities and maintain good rapport with department officials, liaison consultant & lawyers.
- To prepare & control liaison budget & present Approval MIS to management.
- To keep track and alert the company about existing and new statutory compliances related to the Warehousing & Industrial approvals that needs to be complied by the Company.
- Primarily all kinds of statute approvals in the western zone.
- Willing to travel Extensively
Desired Candidate's Profile :
- Should have knowledge of Building norms/regulations (Ground Coverage, FSI, Height restrictions, open areas
- Should have handled statutory approvals required for Warehousing & Industrial shed constructions with various departments like CIDCO/MIDC/MMRDA /NHAI/EC etc.
- Should have network with Government Departments and authorities like Urban Development, Revenue, Municipal bodies, local planning authorities relating to land
- Should be good in relationship building with all statutory authorities for availing approvals, renewals & day to day work.
- Should be willing to travel Extensively
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.