Associate Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:378 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AGM - Legal - BFS - LLB (10-15 yrs)
Education Qualification & Experience Required :
- LLB - Full time and regular
- English School Pass out
- Working Experience of minimum 10 years in the field of handing cases in DRT, DRAT, High Courts, NCLT / NCLAT.
- Working experience in CIRP / Liquidation under IBC 2016 is essential.
- Prior working experience in ARC
1. NCLT / NCLAT :
- To attend meetings of COC, attend / watch court proceedings.
- Co-ordinate with empaneled advocates for all matters across all forums.
- Drafting and finalizing Resolution Plans.
- Co-ordinating and filing claims with RP.
2. SARFAESI Act :
- Fully conversant with the provisions / rules / regulations under SARFAESI Act.
- To act as authorized officer of Secured Creditor under SARFAESI Act.
3. Others :
- To monitor / supervise financial assets acquired by ARC.
- To follow up all matters / cases pending in various courts and interact with respective advocates handling the matters.
- Update case status and reporting to seniors under MIS.