Practice Lead at Smart Source
Views:2855 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AGM - Lead E2E Architect & Program Manager - Consumer Durable (14-20 yrs)
We are urgently looking out for the candidates for AGM - Lead E2E Architect & Program Manager - Leading Durable Brand - Bangalore.
Lead Solution Architect (& Program Manager)
End to end architect with experience in more than 2 Greenfield BSS - OSS implementations for a leading telecom provider
- End state Blueprint -Own and manage, IT roadmap, end state blueprint
- Product selection - Functional, technical, and commercial Product/application selection
- Vendor management - Collaborate with OEMs and Sis for - product selection, high level design, Proof of concepts, SOD Discussions, commercials and Crucial Fixes
- High level design creation & Sign offs - Create a high-level design for system architecture after factoring in functional, performance & scalability requirements. Must be capable of reviewing application designs, interface designs and solutions architecture (application, integration, and platform) and identifying alternatives.
- Program management - Deliver crucial / transformation projects
- Stakeholder engagement - Definition of Broad scope and business processes/rules
- Team management
- Must be capable of reviewing application designs, interface designs and solutions architecture (application, integration, and platform) and identifying alternatives.
- Track and communicate functional and technical issues.
- Remain current with existing trends in Telecom / DTH in BSS/OSS Space.
- Strong architecture skills with experience in system design, application architecture and application integration
- Past experience should have been as a component lead designer for - 2 components - e.g. Billing, CRM, Network/Logical Inventory management, Order management. Exposure and experience of working as component designers on one of the following COTS will be an advantage - Siebel CRM, Billing - Kenan, Oracle BRM, Net cracker, Amdocs/Comverse, Elite core
- Experience in defining/delivering static architecture, dynamic design, physical architecture, integration design, Storage solutions
- Strong client interaction and team handling skills
- Experience in Telecom/DTH industry preferable
- Experience to Order management/service management domain (Telecom / DTH)
- Must have project management and leadership skills
- Exposure and application to TM Forum
Desired Profile - Candidate must have atleast 14 yrs of experience in the IT industry out of which at least 7 years as solution architect/Program manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.