Hr at ANM Strategic Management Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:247 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
AGM - IT Procurement - IIT/NIT/IIM/NITIE/FMS/MDI (5-7 yrs)
The incumbent be responsible for
1. Understanding and gathering requirements of the IT across company. Developing sourcing strategy for IT procurement. Ensuring accurate ordering and on time delivery of the required IT equipment (Laptops, workstations, servers and other IT products).
2. Meeting SLAs of businesses through continuous monitoring & reviews using dashboards
3. Ensure standardization and uniformity of IT H/W and S/W while evaluating the IT requirement
4. Techno commercial benchmarking with international standards
5. Project management for large scale company wide IT projects
6. Monitoring AMC contracts for various IT hardware equipment and software
7. To create automated system of leasing schedules for verifications of all assets across company in the schedule, quarterly ease payments and to ensure there is no delay in replacements of the assets on expiry
8. Weekly review of intents and requirements. Track all orders and special focus on critical orders. Work with the supplier to ensure timely delivery of material.
9. Continuous process & productivity improvement through standardisation, automation and digitisation. Optimally deploying available resources to enhance productivity and throughput
10. Ensure timely payments to suppliers and resolve escalations from suppliers.
11. Create Vendor rating matrix and map the suppliers on the matrix. Regular supplier assessments.
12. Ensuring adherence to statutory and legal compliances.
13. Driving excellence through Kaizen and PMO initiatives
14. Driving organization and division wide initiatives
15. Enhancing competencies of employees through effective functional trainings and job rotations
- BE, MBA Operations Management (PAT) from tier 1 colleges only
- 6 Days working