CTO at MNR Solutions
Views:1243 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
AGM - IT Application Services (14-22 yrs)
Span of control :
- Supervisory responsibility : Has supervisory responsibility of all application (SAP, SFDC, Sharepoint and Legacy) team and SAP Power Users and all third party contractors
- Degree of independence : Works independently with minimal supervision required
- Financial Responsibility : Takes care of the application P\L
Role Objective :
- To manage all the Business Applications and support
- Manage the team so that the project timelines and charter are met.
- Serve as liaison between business and IT team and strategically work on aligning IT team's objectives with business needs.
- Execute the digital strategies of the organization
Skills Required :
- Strategic thinking and execution
- Extensive awareness of SAP, esp SD and FI\CO.
- Knowledge of the business processes of the company.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to :
- Understand the business problems and come up with innovative solutions.
- Analyze the practical outcome of the changes in applications
- Drive Change Management along with business
- Interact effectively with Senior Management
- 14-16 years
- Should have led application delivery and support teams in FMCG organizations
- Agile project delivery methodology experience and having more than 3 end-to-end SAP
- Should have experience in SFDC (sales, service, community cloud)
- Should have knowledge on Sharepoint or MS Power Apps or Flow and Newgen (Omniflow/Omnidocs)
- Should have worked in complex integration projects
- Should have worked in executing digital transformation projects.
- BE / B tech/ MBA/MCA degree
- SAP certification
- Project Management (PMP) or ITIL certification
- Experience in SAP HANA Implementation | ChatBot Integration | RPA | AI | ML | Distributor Management System will be highly highly preferred.
Call / Whatsapp at +91-9810903771