Senior Consultant at Praaxis Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:374 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
AGM - Integral Project Manager/IT Project Management - Digital Project - PMP Certified (12-30 yrs)
1. End-to-End leading of a large project or set of projects to develop a digital system comprising of embedded/application software, sourcing and configuring hardware, cloud provisioning. PMP Certification is mandatory. From the project start until go-live, or internal delivery, by gaining agreements on and achieving project scope and objectives while balancing schedule, cost, quality, requirements and keeping abreast of developments in project management tools and processes as well as technical domain, e.g. agile software development. Manages projects, ensuring execution is in line with project guidelines and directives.
2. Understanding of digital technologies, including emerging trends such as AI, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Cloud computing, and Data analytics. Had prior experience in effectively managing and deployed them, all aspects of project development and execution, demonstrating outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology.
3. Manages internal and external stakeholders, including high-level stakeholders and acts as a seasoned advisor, providing independent opinions on complex problems and novel initiatives, and assists with handling priority issues.
4. Define digital project governance frameworks, including decision-making processes and escalation paths and Proficiency in managing digital projects, from initiation to closure, while adhering to timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
5. IT Project Management, Digital System, Software Development, Project Stakeholder, Digital Project governance framework, Data Analytics, Digital Projects, Operational Technology , SAP, MS Project, Gantt charts, Gate Phase methodology and project management tools such as Planview, etc.
6. Leading diverse project team(s), empowering the team members to become efficient and effective, Monitoring project activities, appropriately balancing risk taking and issue escalation and setting up detailed progress / escalation reports (including suggested corrective actions) for the project sponsors and leadership team and Negotiation and/or subcontract management and makes capital spending recommendations.