Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:257 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM - Industrial Engineering - Semiconductor/Cables Manufacturing Industry (12-22 yrs)
1) Work with internal stakeholders :
a) To understand the 'as-is' manufacturing processes and come-up with roadmap for 'to-be' process for various Plants
b) Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
2) Assess various existing industrial processes for optimization, taking measurement & interpreting time-series data, and recommend/ take corrective actions where required.
3) Work with the internal and external stakeholders to develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve productivity and quality.
4) Risk assessment of various equipment and processes being used.
5) Study the performance and energy consumption of various facilities/ equipment and assess their operational performance with a view to reduce resource consumption and enhanced productivity.
6) Study the water consumption of the various processes and work with internal and external stakeholders to reduce the same.
7) Participate in energy and water audits and take the recommended actions for improved efficiency.
8) Identify device and technology vendors to understand their offerings & suitability to our requirement, and recommend cost effective solutions for APAR.
9) Manage process documentations and operating instructions.
10) Report through Dashboards, regular MISs, KPIs and presentations
1) Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Process or Electrical/Industrial)
2) Approx. 10 years + of working experience
3) Understanding of manufacturing processes preferably in metal (Aluminum, Copper and Steel)/ automotive industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.