Recruitment Lead at Addrec Solutions
Views:129 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AGM - Identity & Access Management/Privileged Access Management - IT (15-25 yrs)
- Design and implement various IDAM solutions from user functions, customers of B2C, and PIM solutions for partners.
- The solution is expected to integrate with existing applications, infrastructure, and other technology solutions as required.
- Actively participate in Security design discussions which need to be integrated with identity solutions
- Suggest and detail design changes as and when needed for Companies technology landscape.
- Documentation for Companies IDAM Components installations
- Leading to provide day to day operational support for the identity solutions for the group
- Lead maintenance of the IDAM solution components, devices, and upgrade versions as required.
- Lead Day-to-Day troubleshooting with Application and other Teams at the Company or partners
- Maintain tools and technologies to ensure monitoring systems and technology are functioning properly and maintained
- Respond to from (IDAM perspective) cyber events, manage, and lead effective resolution of security incidents and breaches basis group incident response and recovery plan guidelines
- In case of an Incident, lead and collaborate with key stakeholders according to response plans.
- Provide periodic incident summary and service health review reporting for Senior Leadership.
- Assist internal team in gaining and maintaining accreditation for relevant compliance frameworks.
- Achieve and maintain relevant technical accreditations.
- Cross-train in-house to share knowledge and share workload
- To maintain high levels of professional conduct, including but not limited to, cooperative engagement in tasks
- To assist in the evaluation and testing of new technologies, as directed.
- Bachelor's degree relevant to Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent)
- Certification in cyber domains like CISM / ISO27001
- Minimum 15+ years in designating/deploying and maintaining various RSA / Beyond Trust and other IDAM Solutions
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Network technologies
- Provide L3 / L4 technical support
- Liaise with other IT teams to design solutions for new infrastructure implementations
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.