DGM - Operations at Randstad India
Views:825 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
AGM - Human Resources - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Leading pan India corporate HR function and other businesses of the organization.
- Responsible for designing key HR policies across recruitment, L&D, compensation, leave management, etc. and work with the teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Lead talent sourcing and talent management for sales and plant level roles and all roles for other functions.
- Manage performance reviews of all the employees and ensure timely completion of appraisal cycles
- Lead the learning and development plans for all employees, partner with external organizations to conduct trainings, collaborate with different functions to understand learning needs, etc.
- Data Management and analysis - Maintain a proper database of all employees, analyze the cases and suggest ideas for constant improvement.
- Design compensation structure for all the employee bands and ensure payroll disbursal accordingly.
- Manage employee attendance, leave management system, admin and front executives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.