Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:1542 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
AGM - HR Business Partner - Manufacturing Industry (14-16 yrs)
- Administer compensation and benefit plans end to end .
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
Requirements and skills :
- MBA HR - From Top 25 B- Schools.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist Role .
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving .
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.