Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:2429 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
AGM/GM - Public Relations - Real Estate Group (8-10 yrs)
Job Title AGM /GM - PR
Reporting Manager Head - Marketing
Function Marketing Location Gurgaon
DLF is looking for an experienced PR professional to join its Marketing team to maintain a favorable public image for DLF. This position, reporting to the Head Marketing will interface with the DLF 5 Leadership team to create and identify opportunities to highlight our business efforts externally.
This role is ideal for Dynamic, Proactive individual with an excellent communication skills, flair for writing and strong relations with the Media Houses / Key journalists - this role will involve the management of a wide spectrum of Media Relation activities, Media Communication Campaign, Community Relations and Crisis Communications. The individual must have PR experience from a reputed organization and this role is a hand on role.
This role requires the person to manage and influence a high level and at the same time is able to dive really deep in to processes and systems, needing to be completely hands on when required.
Some of the Key result areas includes, but not limited to :
- He/ She will be responsible for working with the Key stakeholders including but not limited to Business Heads to develop a Media Relation Strategy / Plan for business milestones and practices.
- Maintain a favorable public image for by communicating programs, accomplishments and/or point of views.
- Fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits, organizing Press conferences (wherever applicable), initiating and taking forward FAM trips for Key media professionals. Also Work closely with regional and local matrix teams to ensure clear, consistent communication during major corporate as well as brand events externally.
- Writing speeches for Organization Leaders, help in marketing communication materials and prepare articles for Newspapers.
- Handle Media enquiries and release information to counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications. Apply the knowledge and understanding of protecting brand's reputation by effectively anticipating, preparing for and reacting to issues and crises.
- He/she will be responsible to prudently handle the PR budget allocated.
- Partner with marketing, CSR and other departments and implement external communications activities that resonate with the media to position organization and the brands among consumers, industry, government, etc.
- Content development and editing - press release, articles, FAQS, briefing documents, etc. and maintenance of this knowledge repository.
- Manage the company's relationship with senior journalists and publications of importance and key influencers within the community.
- Agency management - regular follow-up and engagement with the PR agency for clearly aligned and timely deliverables which are systematically tracked and measured.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team on creating integrated communications ideas and content which can be leveraged on various social media platforms reaching out to external audiences.
- Post - Graduate in any field.
- Masters in Corp Communication OR Journalism OR Public Relations is an added advantage
- Total relevant experience of 8-10 years
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Creative, analytical ability
- Understands the media landscape and is well networked with media both print as well as digital
- Hands on experience of web technologies, creative and presentation tools
- Follows trends and implements best practices in employee engagement and influencer (both online and offline) engagement
- Ability to understand the business holistically, its financial, legal and operational underpinnings and what it takes to make it profitable
- Experience of managing communications agencies or an agency client servicing team
- Ability to work at a strategic as well as operational level
- High organizational maturity and ease in interacting across all levels of the organization
- Interpersonal skills, team player, self-starter, drive for results
- You can prioritize, plan and coordinate multiple business demands and manage the expectations of your stakeholders effectively