Talent Acquisition at BridgingGaps
Views:468 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AGM/GM - Merger & Acquisition - LLB/LLM (5-14 yrs)
Candidate should be LLB/LLM holder
Roles & Responsibilities
To provide legal support to M&A team for various corporate transactions involving restructuring i.e. merger and acquisitions, amalgamation, sale and purchase of assets etc.
- To assist M&A team finalizing engagement of intermediaries and negotiate documents like NDA, engagement latest bid documents etc.
- To undertake legal due diligence
- Drafting, reviewing transaction documents
- Be an effective interface with the external Counsel
- Participate in meetings for negotiations of documents
- To ensure smooth closing of the transaction
- To take care of compliance of Competition Law provisions
- To update self with the latest development in the Act and gain mastery on the subject.
- Engage with marketing team of the business and review the process periodically to ensure compliance of Competition law provisions
- Review various agreements from the point of compliance of Competition Act e.g. Dealers Agreement, Stockist Agreement etc.
- To carry out a periodical awareness program for the benefit of the marketing team of the business and provide them necessary assistance as may be required.
- Periodically conduct compliance audit and prepare a report
- To handle litigation under the Competition Law and effectively engage with the external Lawyers
- Independent Contract preparation and amendment
- Drafting of commercial and legal agreements as per the requirement of the business
- Prepare standard documents / agreements for the business and particularly marketing team
- As and when required, participating in negotiation of key business contracts to protect interest of the business.
- Advise business on the importance of performance of obligations under the agreement and consequences of breach