Team Leader at Assort Straffing Services
Views:1777 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AGM/GM/AVP - Legal - LLB/LLM (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Looking for candidates having experience in Fintech/Telecommunication Industry.
This recruit which the company will hire
- will be responsible for litigation and non - litigation matters for parent company all Indian and foreign subsidiaries and group companies.
- will be primarily responsible for vetting, drafting and negotiating agreements and leading strategy in business negotiations and litigation.
Roles and Responsibilities Roles and responsibilities of the candidate shall be as under:
- Coordinating with business teams for collating the details in the matter
- Coordinating with the Advocates for litigation matter and providing the necessary documentation to them;
- Strategizing for steps to be taken;
- Assessing the risk updating the management
- Drafting/ reviewing pleading to be filed on behalf of the Company;
Vetting, drafting, black lining and gap analysis of the following types of agreements:
- RFP Support
- M&A due diligence, compliance and risk management.
- Consortium Agreements;
- Supply and Installation Agreements;
- Distributor Agreements;
- Cash Deposit Agreements;
- Software License Agreements;
- Bank loan Agreements;
- Non - Disclosure Agreements;
- Service Agreements;
- Consultancy Agreements
- Review and monitor performance of team members on ongoing basis and provide requisite developmental support/ inputs.
- Develop team and other relevant stakeholders to update their knowledge base to cater to the organizational need.
- Exercise administrative judgment and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences and results within the functional area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and should express opinion without hesitation. Ability to communicate up and down/ across departments.
- Advising the business teams on legal issues on case to case basis.
- Responding to and provide solutions to legal queries posed by the business teams in relation to vendor contractual relationships and breaches
- Assisting in research on case to case basis.
LL.B/ LL.M. Experience must be in handling litigation matters, contract negotiation for India and outside India and should be in reputed Law firm or legal department of any company.