Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1130 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:227
AGM/General Manager - Legal - Manufacturing - LLB (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
a. Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by the Company recovery suits, cheque dishonor cases, land/immovable property related issues, factory laws, environment related issues, IPR, etc.
b. Respond to Show Cause Notices and Defend legal cases filed against the Company and/or its officials Fertiliser Control Order, Insecticides Act, Seeds Act, etc.
c. Advise, Monitor and Review compliances under various laws applicable to the Company
d. Advise the Company on legal issues concerning the Company and its business
e. Drafting/reviewing legal letters, contracts, agreements, MOUs and monitor legal obligations under such contracts / agreements.
f. Co-ordination with Regional Managers, Advocates and Marketing Team with respect to cases involving recovery of dues from defaulters, Fertiliser Control Order & Insecticides Act related issues.
g. Co-ordination with the Trade Mark / Patent attorneys for registration of Trademarks and Patents, taking actions against infringements, and finalizing related documentations
h. Liaise with and assist external counsels.
i. Represent the Company in arbitrations, major legal cases, public hearings, etc.
j. Assisting the Management in study and evaluation of targets for Acquisition and Mergers, preparing/vetting related legal documentations and handling post acquisition/merger activities.
k. Handling work connected with formation of Joint Ventures and Overseas subsidiaries, including participating in discussions with the JV partners, and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
l. Preparing brief for opinion(s) and obtaining opinion from external legal counsel
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.A.LL.B (Hons) / Law graduate with five years integrated program from NLS / NALSAR / reputed university
- 10-20 years post-qualification experience in a large manufacturing company with multiple locations and business units.
- Candidates from Fertilizer, agrochemical, seed, pharma, fmcg, retail cos will be preferred.
- Understanding of the Company's businesses and operations
- Attention to details
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good inter personal relationship skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters
- Conversant with relevant laws
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.
- Candidates from South will only be considered.
Perks and Benefits : Best in the Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.