Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:508 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
AGM/DGM - Talent Management - Steel Industry (16-19 yrs)
Looking for someone who has handled executive development programs for interns at plant level.
Preferred Industry - Steel
- Strategizing and leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include Leadership assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs.
- Design and deliver interventions using multiple channels of delivery and provide internal consultancy and facilitation when appropriate.
- Create a culture of continuous learning and upskilling using the principles of Adult Learning
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Develop a structured approach to HIPO, succession planning, PDP and PIP programs.
- Previous HR Business Partner experience (preferably in a manufacturing work environment) aligning business and people strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.