Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:3093 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
AGM/DGM - Quality/Process Excellence & Transactional Quality - Healthcare Business (12-18 yrs)
This opportunity is with a reputed BPO in the Healthcare Domain.
Healthcare quality experience is mandatory.
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs) :
- Manage a portfolio of improvement / transactional quality
- Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc
- Lead Capability building of the operations/support function teams in improvement methodologies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
- Mentor and lead improvement projects
- Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
Desired skill sets
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Customer facing and interaction abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to manage a portfolio of improvement/reengineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Sound knowledge of tools/technologies in ITES and support functions
- Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
- Ability to train and conduct workshops
- Ability to work across various geographies.
Desired qualifications (including certifications) :
- Master's in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an added advantage.
- Certified Six Sigma Green/Black Belt with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the role of managing projects portfolio
Desired years of experience :
- Around 10-15 years, 5-7 years of BPO experience in Healthcare
- Preferably, should have leadership experience in the field of Quality/ Excellence/ Operations.
- Work experience in MNCs or reputed organizations will be an added advantage.
Internal Customers, if any :
- Senior Management of the geography and client services
- Operations/support functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.