Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:19448 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AGM/DGM - Quality - Healthcare Process - BPO (12-18 yrs)
Our client is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive,provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back-office services and digital marketing solutions. They operate on a global landscape with 60+ worldwide locations delivering localized solutions.
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs)
- Manage portfolio of improvement / reengineering projects for the vertical
- Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc
- Lead Capability building of the operations/support function teams in improvement methodologies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
- Mentor and lead improvement projects
- Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
Desired skill sets
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Customer facing and interaction abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to manage portfolio of improvement/reengineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Sound knowledge of tools/technologies in ITES and support functions
- Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
- Ability to train and conduct workshops
- Ability to work across various geographies.
- Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an added advantage.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt with minimum 3 years of experience in the role of managing projects portfolio
- Around 10-15 years, 3-5 years of BPO experience preferably in Healthcare
- Preferably, should have leadership experience in manufacturing/ services in the field of Quality/ Excellence/ Operations.
- Work experience in MNCs or reputed organizations will be an added advantage.
- Senior Management of the geography and client services
- Operations/support functions
- Should be open to working in night shifts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.