Manager - Talent Acquisition at HyrEzy
Views:311 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
AGM/DGM - New Product Development - Flexible Packaging Laminates (12-25 yrs)
Designation: AGM/DGM-New Product Development
Location: Mumbai - Head Office
Qualification : B.Sc, Chemistry / M.Sc, Organic Chemistry /Engineering Graduate/ MTech/ Diploma in Printing & Packaging etc
Essential: Must have excellent knowledge of latest trend in Flexible Packaging laminates & Performance coatings for films and paperboards.
Experience: 15-18 years
1) Must be well versed with laminate structures and its requirements used in flexible packaging. Well versed with Blown film line& its recipes are added advantage.
2) Must have fair idea about Flexible Packaging Industry trends and its movement related to new products.
3) Project tracking on ongoing basis to ensure compliance to defined project timelines such as stability,manufacturing and Commercialization.
4) Requires strategic thinking, planning and provide expertise throughout the entire new product development life cycle with a strong sense of ownership.
5) Developing new products and managing new product development projects, researching consumer markets, conduct trials and analyzing results.
6) Commercializing products and providing inputs for equipment Scoping, processes.
7) Improving existing products and processes refers to developing value added products and processes by providing inputs into innovative uses
8) Providing inputs for cost optimizationof existing products, improving the manufacturing process
9) A strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company's flexible packaging product offering and strategies.
10) Excellent communicator, influencing skills and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts.
11) Managing New development Projects and Innovationby collaborating with cross-functional department like Marketing, SCM, QA& Production for execution of packaging projects.
12) To collaborate with external laboratories/Institute for research and development activity of new packaging material.
13) Regular reporting on the status & closure of the project
14) Apply value engineering, Building project pipeline, kick off commercialization of products, Visiting Customers for product trials, Tracking on sales target on product development.
15) Gathering market information by directly working with Marketing, End users, Technology Vendors Projects worked.
16) Feasibility of concept including machine suitability, materials, costing, sustainability etc.