Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:408 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
AGM/DGM - M&A Accounts & Compliance - Education Services/EdTech - CA (5-11 yrs)
Our client (part of a conglomerate) is a very large, established & profitable organization in the domain of Education services and EdTech having several National and International partnerships and programs. They are growing rapidly in domestic & International markets organically & inorganically. They are looking to hire a smart, young professional to Lead their M&A Compliance and Accounting effort.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Leading Accounts & Regulatory Compliance for M&A efforts
- Providing insights on relevant laws pertaining to mergers, acquisitions, corporate restructuring activities
- Coordinating for accounting of implementing the scheme of arrangement (merger/ demerger/ capital reduction/etc.) including coordination with attorneys, internal teams, taxation experts etc.
- Working knowledge of Income tax regulations, Corporate tax regulations relating to MA, Exchange Control Regulations, SEBI Regulations, stamp duty regulations
- Reviewing and finalizing the tax computations tax returns, withholding tax computation, advance tax etc.
To qualify for this position you should have:
- CA with 5+ years of experience in M&A Accounting
- Experience in accounting of Mergers & Acquisition transactions & Regulatory compliance
- Expected to be aware of business, economic and regulatory developments.
- High Energy with Strong interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Identifies problems and uses logic, judgment, and data to evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions to achieve the desired organizational goal or outcome.
- Your application will be managed with strict confidence and will not be shared with anyone without your express permission.
- Do let your friends know about these positions too and ask them to send their resumes to us.
Zend Consulting Services
Tel : +91-9820060954