Chief Executive Officer at Niruktaa Service Pvt. Ltd.
Views:144 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
AGM/DGM - Legal - Real Estate/RERA (8-12 yrs)
Experience required for the Job: 8 yrs + (Relevant Experience from Real Estate Industry)
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose : Provide support in managing all legal aspects related to due diligence, contract negotiations, land agreements for land acquisitions, JVs to mitigate potential legal risks
Working with all functions at corporate to handle acquisition related issues. This role holder has to ensure standardization of agreements across regions.
Please below the JD in brief for your ready reference:-
1. To jointly work with the finance team, liaising & BD teams for timely legal due diligence & finalizing the agreements for JVs
2. To ensure that the agreement of sale and other related documents are drafted with all relevant legal inputs & clauses and is available to the CRM team at the time of launch of project
3. To coordinate with the leasing customer to get agreement on all standard terms and conditions for the signing of the lease agreement on time
4. Rectification and clearance of titles of old assets within the agreed time
5. To ensure that RERA documents are filed on time and the necessary follow-ups done with the statutory authorities to get RERA certification for all projects as per the tracker timelines.
6. Participate in legal conferences, keep a track of changes in laws and regulations on a periodic basis and implement the agreed development plans for self -capability building