Delivery Lead at Task Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:230 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
AGM/DGM - Legal - Real Estate (12-18 yrs)
AGM/DGM - Legal (Real Estate )
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Shall be responsible for managing litigation matters which includes matters pertaining to Consumer Court matters, FSSAI matters, Legal Metrology matters, Civil matters, Essential Commodities matters, IPR matters etc.
- Drafting and/or vetting of written statements, replies, evidences, written arguments, complaints, petitions, affidavits, appeals, applications etc.
- Managing litigation shall include appointing, preparing briefs, co-ordination and briefing counsels for appearance in courts in respect of litigation matters.
- Draw suitable strategy and implement the same in consultation with the functional head and reporting manager.
- Attend the court matters in-person where required
- Ensuring and protecting the legal interest of the organizations by ensuring proper management of litigation portfolio and minimizing risk of the organization
- Shall be responsible for timely issuing and/or replying to statutory and non-statutory notices, drafting police complaints etc.
- Tracking regulatory amendments and updating business teams on the same. Providing advisories to the business teams
- Drafting, vetting and negotiation of agreements such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, Service Agreements, Supply Agreements, Software Licensing Agreements, Engagement Letters, Operating Lease Agreements etc.
- Responsible for updating the management on evolving judicial trends and legislative proposals, policy changes, amendments in-laws and important judgments passed by various Courts / Forums and the impact thereof
- Serve as an adviser to the business teams in implementation of organization's policies and/or processes
- Guide the functional team members in day-to-day assignments
- Coordinate with the business team members and store teams in ensuring smooth operations of store and businesses
- Manage IPR portfolio of the organization which includes drafting and/or vetting of notices, oppositions, counter statements, evidences, liasoning and instructing the IPR consultants on timely filing of trademark, copyright, design or patent applications
- Manage any other assignments been assigned by the functional head /reporting manager.