Head of Operations at Intechcorportation
Views:2052 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
AGM/DGM - Legal - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
- Ensure legal due diligence during land / property acquisition in particular Title investigation & Local legislation.
- Highlight legal issues involved in structuring of land/property acquisition and relevant development regulations
- Draft and ensure standardization (to the extent possible) of legal documents such as Title transfer deeds, Agreement of sale, Offer letters, Conveyance documents, Lease Deeds, License Agreements etc.
- Coordinate with and seek legal opinion, as required, from legal advisors.
- Represent the company at legal negotiations and at courts/tribunals
- Keep abreast of and inform management on relevant developments in real estates, such as court ruling or legislative amendments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.