Senior Manager HR at Antara Senior Living (A Max Group Company)
Views:1560 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AGM/DGM - Legal - Healthcare - LLB (10-15 yrs)
Job Title - Senior Manager - Legal
JOB PURPOSE Why does this role exist in the organization
The purpose is to provide legal in-house advice and support on miscellaneous legal issues and compliances to different verticals across the Company, its subsidiaries and its clients. Independently handle the legal & compliance affairs including but not limited to contracting, IPRs, litigation etc. efficiently and effectively.
1 - Transaction Advisory - Rendering of legal support during M&A and corporate restructuring transactions including conducting legal due diligence, drafting, negotiation, structuring and finalization of Transaction Documents.
2- Intellectual Property Rights Filing of trademark registration applications, notices of opposition, counter statements, cease and desist notices, affidavits, evidences in respect of trademarks.
3- Providing support to various departments on legal and compliance issues proactively including but not limited to FEMA, Arbitration, Transfer of Property, Real estate laws, Corporate laws and Civil laws.
4- Drafting of commercial contracts and service agreements, agreements related to transfer of property, lease, licenses, on-boarding vendors for construction works and various other service providers etc.
5- Liasioning with various statutory authorities for approvals and handling litigations at judicial and quasi-judicial authorities to protect companys interest.
6- Undertaking and monitoring compliances and compliance audits including but not limited to corporate laws, project compliances, labour laws, environment laws, healthcare laws etc.
- Bachelors degree of law from a reputed law school / university.
Years of Experience:
- 10-15 years' relevant experience in a similar role preferably in real estate development, property management, construction, senior care and/or hospitality industry.
- Good command on English with qualitative drafting skills is mandatory. Up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislations and regulations to facilitate the business of the Company.
KEY INTERACTIONS :
Internal Interactions :
- Legal Counsel, Finance, Human Resources and other teams on need basis.
External Interactions :
- All statutory & regulatory bodies and associations, working closely with external counsels.