Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:230 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
AGM/DGM - Legal - Conglomerate (10-20 yrs)
We have been mandated by a large conglomerate into mining & metals business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Having experience in Odisha Land & Revenue Laws, knowledge of Civil and Criminal Laws,
- Conveyancing (Precedents & Forms), RTI Act 2005, Factories Act etc. and sound knowledge of legal drafting.
- Working Experience in an industrial organization will be an added advantage.
- Drafting of Contracts, Agreements and other legal documents including P.PA.
- Verification of title of lands and registration of the same. Dealing in N.I. Act, C.P. Act, T.P. & related Acts.
- Preparation of briefs and liasoning with Company' Advocates for presenting cases in better way.
- Follow up different legal cases (Civil, Criminal, Labour & Others)
- Advising top management on all legal aspects and statutory compliances as well as capable of finding resolution through negotiations and identification risks and indemnifying such risks. Through analyzing each case to present adequate solution to the organization including amicable settlement, if deemed necessary.