AGM/ DGM - IPR - FMCG - LLB/LLM (5-10 yrs)
- Must-Have expertise in all IPR matters(trademark & copyright)
- Litigation experience not required.
- Handling IPR and Corporate Legal consisting of and not restricted to Protection of the Intellectual Property and -advising the Company on issues relating to Copyright
- Drafting and vetting of Agreements like Vendor, distributor agreement, Non-disclosure agreements, Artist agreement Corporate guarantees
- Statutory compliance state and central
- General Legal advice on business, commercial and legal issues
- Interface with internal and statutory auditors and other key external stakeholders in connection to the compliance
- Responsible for ensuring best practice corporate governance and upholding highest standards of ethics, integrity and compliance.
- BA LLB / LLM with minimum 5 years of experience in corporate house preferably FMCG.
- Must Have thorough expertise in all IPR matters (trade mark & copyright)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.