Recruitment Professional at VIL India
Views:280 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
AGM/DGM - Indirect Taxation - Infrastructure - CA (10-20 yrs)
The company is one of the most profitable and fastest growing player in the sector and has established long track record in infrastructure and water management projects.
Job Requirements :
- Chartered Accountant with 10+ years of experience in indirect taxation. Candidates independently managing indirect taxation portfolio in large or mid-sized companies or in professional accounting firms may apply. Candidates having experience in infrastructure/PPP companies will be preferred.
- Implement and monitor all indirect tax related activities for the group
- Implement IDT laws (in particular Customs and GST) and their practical application in a host of business areas
- Optimize and validate from time-to-time various IDT proposals ensuring that they are both tax compliant as well as tax-efficient.
- Maintain healthy external relations in order to present the industry's or company's views on any - IDT issue before tax authorities.
- Single point of contact for Management for all updates, queries on Indirect Taxation Take care of cross charge, initiating strategic issues on GST, establishing controls on revenue leakage.
- Monitoring strict compliance of GST and timely deposit and filing of returns at the portal.
- Managing all GST issues on a day-to-day basis involving maintenance of required statutory records.
- Holding routine meetings with Indian Tax & Govt. Authorities and managed related submissions.
- Handling notices issued by GST department
- To maintain MIS showing status of statutory compliances, assessment, legal notices.