CEO at Talent Anchor
Views:376 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
AGM/DGM - Human Resource - Plant (15-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for all human resource and admin activities for the company.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Developing employees to create a winning team that will help organization to achieve the ultimate goal.
- Responsible for plant operations with out Industrial Relations/Public Relations Problem
- Responsible for identifying training needs, prepare training calendar and managing the training requirements.
- Responsible for follow up on all training activities and make suggestions for deployment to enhance utility of the human resource of the company
- Responsible for ensuring security of man, machine and material at plant
- Responsible for monitor measure andreporton HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Responsible for manage and develop direct reporting staff
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Responsible for man power planning for the plant and managing recruitment for all positions at plant below a specific level
- Responsible liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HRobjectives, purposes and achievements
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to legal and statutory requirements
- Responsible for managing attendance and other time discipline areas, Employee Records, Codified procedures, Identification & elimination of wasteful practices.
- Responsible for managing employee welfare activities at the plant
- Responsible for execution of employee engagement action plan and high levels of employee engagement in the plant
- Responsible for execution of Performance Management System.
- Responsible for integration of values in all HR key processes and make the values integral part of our DNA
- Responsible for contribute to business HR and Corporate HR initiatives.
- Should speak & write in Kannada and Tamil.