HR Consultant at Bradford Consultants LLP
Views:872 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AGM/DGM - Human Resource/Compensation & Benefits & PMS - Building Material Business (10-18 yrs)
Hiring for client Building Material (Wood Panel) based out at Gurgaon.
Below key specs for the role:
Qualified MBA From reputed university
Reporting to CHRO
Key Job responsibilities:
- Performance Management System
- Compensation and Benefits
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Safety and Compliance
- Training and Development
- Talent Management System
FOR C&B :
- Assist in the development, implementation and review of Compensation and Benefits programs globally by providing insightful analysis, technical and operational support to the C&B team and HR Analytics team
- Prepare compensation analysis and report under C&B team guidance for management review
- Develop and deliver C&B related reports and dashboards per agreed schedule.
- Provide technical support and initial analysis for pay structure design and review in offices globally
- Compile data for compensation market survey submission
- Support annual compensation review process through system set-up and other operational support
- Perform data audit periodically on compensation-related data in HRIS
- Create, review and update C&B analysis template for operational efficiency
- Monitor market trend and regulatory changes on C&B practice
For PMS :
- Handling performance management cycle (PMS) from KRA setting, performance and leadership competency review, salary revisions & mid-term increments, promotions
- Creating systems, processes, develop formats for performance report and annual appraisal
- 100% adherence to timelines, guidelines & processes during appraisals
- Helping in managing the PMS Cycle as per corporate guidelines. Helping in KRA Setting and Reviews on time. Mid Term Review Meeting, Normalization and Counselling. Data Compilation and validation.
- Participation in rating moderation process to ensure distribution to fit the bell curve. Collection and consolidation of inputs from all departments for PMS, processing data and calculating inputs for final Salary/CTC revisions for all employees, Preparations PMS & revision letter for all employee through SAP.
- Partnering with Line Managers in setting and reviewing KRAs and KPIs of various teams. Cascade & educate employees to ensure compliance with the PMS process.
- Handling grievances / queries raised by employees with respect to PMS and getting it redressed through the Manager and management respectively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.