Recruitment Professional at VIL India
Views:273 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
AGM/DGM - Financial Reporting - Infrastructure Projects Firm - CA (8-20 yrs)
The company is one of the most profitable and fastest growing player in the infrastructure PPP sector and has established long track record in infrastructure and water management projects.
The purpose of the role will be to perform key activities supporting the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function. Looking for experience in Financial reporting of multliple group companies infrastructure sector group companies and its consolidation as per IGAP and IND AS, and budget and cost control ( worked in ERP)
- Preparation of Standalone and Consolidated Financial Statements of the Group including Cash Flow Statement & disclosure in Notes to Accounts.
- Preparation of Projected Half yearly and yearly balance sheets
- Recognising monthly revenue and arriving at the cost w.r.t. revenue recognized
- Complete knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards (IndAS) and IGAP impacting financial reporting.
- Coordinating with projects and ensuring timely bill booking and for determining Monthly Liability and revenue.
- Analytical Review of Financial reports for decision making.
- Co-ordination with Auditors to ensure timely completion of Audit.
- CA/ MBA (Finance) (or similar educational background) with 8+ years of post-qualification experience
- Strong experience in Financial reporting
- Knowledge on accounting Software-Implementation
- Thorough knowledge of IndAS & IGAP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.