Recruitment Professional at VIL India
Views:676 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
AGM/DGM - Financial Modelling - Infrastructure Firm (8-12 yrs)
The company is one of the highest profitable and leading player in the sector and has established track record in infrastructure projects. The company has forayed in to water segment and is today the only Indian utility with ongoing projects in Water distribution as well as waste water treatment and reuse.
1. The candidate should have experience in building complex financial models for equity fundraising, M&A transactions, proposals for bidding, and tenders in PPP infrastructure projects.
2. Financial model related inputs to support the preparation of management review, steering committee presentation.
3. Understanding the transaction structure for the Request for Proposal (RFP) process of tendering infrastructure projects in various geographies in India and international projects.
4. Contributing to the preparation of investors' presentation and project information memorandum (PIM).
5. Portfolio performance reporting and management and preparation of financial and valuation models.
6. Review of budgets and analysis of variances
8. Building and updating comprehensive financial models including forecast and valuation.
7. Writing full-blown credit/equity reports including sections on investment thesis,credit merits/risks, situation overview, company overview & business model, sector overview, financial overview/analysis etc.
8. Summarizing investment calls and updating the relevant models for latest earnings
9. Experience in building comparable, capital structure analysis, and analyzing key metrics/performance
10.Worked in financial institutions and experience includes developing and managing clients for project finance in infrastructure and related sectors.
11. Played strong role in process of due diligence, processing of financial transactions, regular monitoring of projects and identification & addressing of problems if any.
12. Skills and understanding of macro & micro issues, policy and regulatory framework influencing growth of infrastructure sector.
13. End to end deal execution.
14. Assisting the team in pitching, ideating, deal execution.
15. Interact with top-management and Board to obtain approvals on M&A proposals and capital allocations
Experience: 8-12 Years
Generic Skills: Excellent background in financial modeling, financial model auditing, understanding of accounting and taxation treatments, depreciation, building macros, data tables related to large Infrastructure (Power, T&D, Water, etc., under PPP model) related projects
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications: Chartered Accountant / Master's degree in Finance (MBA/ PG Diploma) from a premier institute
(Financial modeling certifications or experience of working with model audit advisory firms will be an added advantatage)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.