Consultant at ACH Management Consulting
Views:981 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AGM/DGM - Finance & Accounts - Food/FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Position - AGM/DGM - Finance & Accounts - Food
KEY DELIVERABLES/ RESPONSIBILITIES :
Financial Planning & Budgeting :
- Preparation and presentation of annual operating plan for the Company and aligning the senior management for target bottom lines with major key drivers along with opportunities and threats to meet the budget.
- Quarterly rolling estimates with monthly performance and highlighting the management for any possible deviations from budgeted bottom line for the period.
- Bottom line variance analysis and possible corrections in future to meet the budgets.
- Ad-hoc analysis for business cases, new product launches and investment decisions.
- Responsible for formulating and compiling of Annual Operating Budget of unit through effective coordination with all functional heads and Site head.
- Develop revenue expenditure budget and other operational KRAs like yield targets etc.
- Compilation of Capex Plan & monthly monitoring.
Costing and MIS:
- Preparation and submission of monthly MIS to Management.
- Preparation of costing (Allocation) of all products manufactured on monthly basis.
- Analysis of product cost variances and trends for monthly MIS.
- Inventory analysis including analysis of slow moving and nonmoving inventory and identification of alternative utilization.
- Financial analysis of Business Initiatives on cost savings.
- Responsible for entire accounting (AP, AR, GL & Cash/Bank), monthly finalization of Accounts at plant level.
- Responsible for closing and reporting at plant level and to provide data for annual closing for preparation of Financial Statements of the Company periodically.
- GL clearing on regular basis especially GR/IR ledgers.
- Ensuring that FA register is updated properly including transfers of Fixed Assets.
- Ensuring capitalization (as well as disposal, if any) is done/accounted fully.
- Banking & Financial statement-Preparation and Discussion of Monthly Balance Sheet & fund flow statement.sss
- Fund Management-Ensure Daily, Weekly Fund Plan & Long term funds as per Plan.
- Ensuring all accounts related compliances with respect to Export.
- Monitor Timely renewals of all financial limits/Info sharing and other requirements
Audit & Compliance:
- Responsible for closing of financial audits (Internal & Statutory Audit) in respect to plant.
- Monitoring Income Tax Compliance including payment of TDS, issuance & collection of TDS certificates and filing of TDS returns.
- Responsible for implementation of financial SOPs, statutory norms in the unit from time to time.
- Weekly meeting with team for their query and
- Improvement of team efficiency by defining JD's & KRA in accordance with volume of work.
- Proper Training of processes to be followed along with SOP.