AGM/DGM - Employee Engagement - Manufacturing/Chemicals/Infrastructure (8-15 yrs)
- Incumbent will have responsibility for developing strategies to improve engagement and manage programs designed to foster it, such as employee recognition programs, wellness programs and other activities
- Designing, Measuring and concluding surveys for measuring engagement.
- Arranging town hall, Skip level meetings and various celebrations at work place.
- Doing Collaborations with vendors and create a create a culture of impact & foster a high-performance culture.
- Designing & organising carious Reward & recognition programs.
- Should have Analytical, communication and presentation skills, such as proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, are usually core capabilities for engagement managers.
- Also need an understanding of talent management, how to conduct strategic planning and are keen to collaborate.