Recruitment Professional at VIL India
Views:471 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
AGM/DGM - Direct Taxation - Infrastructure Sector (8-20 yrs)
The company is one of the most profitable and fastest growing player in the sector and has established long track record in infrastructure and water management projects.
- Chartered Accountant with 10+ years of experience in direct taxation. Candidates independently managing direct taxation portfolio in large or mid-sized companies or in professional accounting firms may apply. Candidates having experience in infrastructure/PPP companies will be preferred.
- Prepare tax plan and strategy related to business portfolios as applicable in compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Implement and monitor all direct tax related activities for the group
- Manage preparation and review of taxation related activities, computations, payment of advance tax, the filing of Return, Tax Audits, TDS compliance, employee taxation, issuance of certificates etc.
- Provide oversight over indirect tax function to ensure coordinated functioning of the tax group to provide timely inputs to businesses and management
- Ensure reporting requirements and compliance to receive timely and accurate information from all the functions and businesses
- Coordination with external tax consultants for ensuring timely submissions and processing of assessments /appeals/refunds
- Providing timely and pragmatic tax inputs to the business divisions as per their requirements
- Stay updated on stat. and regulatory changes in tax laws and case law developments, which may be relevant for planning & compliance
- Ensure preparation of detailed documents for assessment/appeals/rectification cases for the company and its subsidiaries within timelines.
- Ensure timely application for availing concessions, rebates, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.