AGM/DGM - Direct Taxation - Infrastructure Firm - CA (11-18 yrs)
AGM / DGM - Direct Taxation
Purpose of the Role
To ensure compliance with new tax requirements and existing direct tax matters. Should bridge the talent gap between junior team members and Head-Corporate Direct Taxes.
Education Qualification: Chartered Accountant (1st or 2nd Attempt)
Work Experience Requirement: 11-18 years
Reporting Structure: The role will report to Head Corporate Direct Taxes
Areas of Exposure/ Work Background: Direct Tax Compliance for Companies, Filing of Tax returns, Independent handling of Transfer pricing matters including assessment. Working knowledge of CbCR, PoEM compliance. Preparation of Submissions & appearing for income tax assessments.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Independent handling and finalization of income tax returns for Company and its S&A companies
- Independently handling Tax assessments, Tax Audit, Appeals Submission and Litigation matters
- Handling of Transfer Pricing matters including assessments
- Handle compliance such as CbCR, PoEM, GAAR
- Should have exposure to the team handling
- Various Advisory services to Independent Companies (IC) & S&A companies matters of remittances, TDS from local payments, analysis of case laws.