Country Head at Executive Search Associates
Views:1965 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
AGM/DGM - Direct & Indirect Tax - CA/ICWA (20-30 yrs)
Our Client is one of the leading manufacturing company in india with its Head office in Chennai,Looking for a professional at AGM/DGM Level for Taxation,(Direct & Indirect)
Job Role :
- You should have hands of experience in Drafting and good exposure in handling and managing Goods and Service Tax, Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, Sales Tax, Central Excise, Service Tax, Customs, Value Added Tax, International Tax, Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation, Accounting and Litigation, transfer pricing and other complex structuring issues including various M&A structures, Taxes viz Sales tax / VAT, Service tax, Excise and Customs, SEZ, FTP advisory, Income tax & Transfer pricing, GST impact assessment studies, Key GST decision and action points for industry etc
- You should provide tax structuring to Company's tax compliance management hands-on experience in setting up controls around Tax compliance management.
- Create well-design structures to pre-package the safeguards and risk mitigation measures to shield the Company from future tax liability
- Play a lead role in risk mitigation of the prosecution proceedings by the tax department by liaison with the tax department, external lawyers and solicitors, tax consultants
- Implement of best practices in acquisition due diligence, modelling, integration and accounting processes
- Participate in annual budgeting exercise for the finance group and thereafter ensure monitoring of various overheads and optimise cost control.
- You should be well versed with SAP/ERP
- You should have strong leadership and inter-personal skills to be able to liaise with Group CFO.
Reporting - This position reports to Group CFO
Qualification : CA or ICWA
Important Note : You should have strong network with Govt departments in Tamil nadu. If the above role suits to you can reach me on +919849387079
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.