Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2638 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AGM/DGM - Business Transformation - RPA/Automation - BPO (12-20 yrs)
This role is with a reputed BPO client.
The role of the individual is to oversee and manage portfolio of automation projects from proposal development to project kick-off to customer acceptance. The cycle would involve creating best practices and templates for institutionalizing the automation service line within Business Transformation Function and wider organization.
In addition to implementing traditional project management methodologies, the individual is responsible for coaching and mentoring the project staff, assisting them in problem solving and helping them execute their roles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define the Automation strategy and roadmap
- Act as a leader within Business Transformation for Automation projects
- Play a key leadership role, managing & leading a service line end to end
- Responsible for the planning and execution throughout the implementation lifecycle, including Pre sales analysis, requirement gathering, Case preparation, Business Requirement Document preparation, drafting execution plan to team members, support for prototype development, project implementation management, resource scheduling and management, vendor/partner management etc.
- Align the delivery with the company's overall strategy and goals
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Perform competitive analysis, market trend analysis & Gap analysis to ensure market leading products. Become an expert in automation.
Education & Experience
- 5-12 years of experience in implementing Automation solutions
- 3-5 years of BPO and transformation experience. Expereince in RPA - Blue Prism/Ui Path/Automation Anywhere
- Experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in project management and product/service management
- Should have people management / cross-functional team experience
- Team player with capability to work independently
- Willingness to travel for extended durations at short notice.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.