HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:5338 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
AGM/DGM - Business Operations - Shipping/Marine/ Infrastructure (10-18 yrs)
- Identify and Evaluate new special projects and coordinate with key stakeholders to drive the implementation
- Pursue Cost reduction and Business Process Improvement opportunities
- Enable CEO decision-making by conducting market research/ studying market trends/analytics facilitating cross-functional alignment and conversations.
- Act and operate as an internal consultant, working directly with multiple stakeholders, management, and various related departments and ensure execution of strategic plans
- Manage procurement process along with Purchase team and coordinate with concerned for big-ticket purchases
- Conduct regular review meetings and follow-ups on tasks between different departments
- Coordination and communication with all external stakeholders like Commerce & Transport Dept, Ports & IWT, Railways, District Administration, IREL etc.
- Support IR team for resolving union related issues and communications with labor office and district administration
- Coordinate with Projects and Operations for Material Handling System, Railway Yard etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.