Senior Consultant at Naman Staffing
Views:523 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
AGM/DGM - Business Development - Defence (20-30 yrs)
AGM/DGM Defence Business Development (Retired Naval Officer)
Position: Asst. / Deputy General Manager (Defence Business Development)
Exp: 20+ Years
About Company: A leading manufacturing company
- Retired Naval Officer with service experience of minimum 20 years in Navy and preferably industry experience in business development and similar roles.
- Experience in naval dockyards, command & service headquarters. Experience in handling projects preferable.
- Excellent technical knowledge in mechanical engineering, engineering machinery & systems onboard naval vessels and ability to understand and appreciate drawings, technical documents and quality requirements.
- Leadership role in guiding and pursuing the organizational goals and objectives in business development.
- Responsible for pre-bid activities for the various projects that the company is participating in. Role involves leading the team in developing detailed technical assessment of scope and work involved till delivery, in coordination with design, production & supply chain departments and identifying gaps, risks and way forward to factor in project costing and preparing a comprehensive and competitive bid.
The requirement of role includes:
- Detailed analysis of scope, business case and risk assessment.
- Preparing cost estimation and customized / tailor-made proposals as per the tender requirement.
- Data mining of factors that impact cost.
- Interface with various departments internally for developing a comprehensive scope and way forward.
- Understanding technical requirement of the project and identifying suitable vendors, obtaining proposals and pre-bid negotiations.
- Follow up and liaison with sub-vendors for seeking proposals and completion of sub-contract activities.
- Visits and liaison with customer for project related work.
- Liaison with various departments for coordinating project execution.
- Interface, communication and liaison with various customers especially Naval Headquarters, Design directorates of Navy, Command Headquarters and other organization to keep update on emerging scenarios related to the business development objectives.
- Identify, evaluate, develop strategy and build business case for new product lines for company's Defence business for all Defence arms.
- Maintain continuous and cordial relationships with representatives of all customer organizations.
- Keep abreast of market dynamics, government policies, market intelligence & competitive developments in respect of the projects being targeted.
Interested Professional can mail their CV on below mail ID
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.