Research Associates - Sourcing at ACH Management Consulting
Views:3180 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
AGM/Deputy General Manager - Procurement - Ceramic Tiles (12-18 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the implementation of procurement systems to ensure timely availability of materials within the defined parameters of cost, quality and time.
- Develop and implement robust inventory management and supply chain management systems of the Unit to ensure availability of the right materials at the right time and minimal cost
- Identification and assessment of local and Global vendors
- Possess good understanding of tiles Plant Operations w.r.t raw materials, plant & equipment and Logistics
- Plan material (raw materials, spares related to plant and machinery, production, QA&RD, consumables, CAPEX availability against requisitions sent by the user departments to ensure optimum disbursement of material available
- Develop and maintain stocks reconciliation statements periodically to nullify any material stock variation
- Contribute to cost reduction activities in consultation with the Plant Head by providing cost analysis of each item.
- Ensure timely indentation for consumable items and obtain approvals in time
- Handle reconciliation of supplier accounts and Contracts in coordination with Stores & Accounts department.
- Should possess good team building ability.
Key Interactions :
- Plant Head & All HODs at Plant Level
- Stores & Accounts Departments (Corporate Office)
- Sr Management at Corporate Office
- Consultants & Contractors
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Statutory Bodies
Minimum Requirements :
Level of Education : BE (Mech) or Any Post Graduate in Materials Management.
Experience: 12-18 years (at least 4-5 years in Ceramic Tiles industry)
Knowledge and Skills :
- Knowledge of raw materials used in the Ceramic Tiles industry Materials & Inventory management knowledge, Operating knowledge of ERP systems Understanding on the impact of laws and regulations. Sound knowledge of MIS
- Planning and organizing skills
- Drive for excellence
- Customer & Process Orientation