AGM - Delivery & Program Management - Ed-Tech (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Education / Teaching / Training
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
- The role would be responsible lead program management for India and International operations. He/she would be accountable for driving end to end lifecycle of the projects.
Our client is an established player within the Ed-Tech space, and are looking for a AGM - Program Management to manage their project delivery and operations.
The role would responsible for/to -
- Overall quality, budget and schedule for project
- Full process oversight of project team
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the group to ensure that project timelines are met
- Ensure project team is adequately resourced to achieve project goals Inspire project team to achieve goals through effective leadership
- Effectively manage customer expectations and resolve conflicts
- Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability
The candidate should come with -
- 8-12 years of experience in delivery and project management
- Experience of delivering large scaled IT projects
- Experience of managing teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
You'll get the opportunity to work with a leading Ed-Tech company, lead the program and project management for Machine Learning and AI based learning projects targeted towards online and offline consumers.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anshul Kumar on +91 124 452 5414.
Contact - Anshul Kumar - +91 124 452 5414
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.