Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:1192 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:243
AGM - Corporate Finance & Treasury - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
AGM - Corporate Finance & Treasury
- Fund Raising
- Managing relationships with banks & financial institutions
- End to end fund raising - Termsheet negotiation, Loan documentation, Security creation, Title due diligence, Technical due diligence, Disbursement
- Managing the portfolio on ongoing basis including handling annual renewals
- Liaising with various internal & external stakeholders, keeping track of any developments affecting portfolio
- Investments of surplus funds in various market instruments
- MIS (Cash Flow & Funds Management)
- Forex Risk Management
- Import & Trade Banking Products
- Accounting & Audit for the treasury function
- Keeping abreast of regulations relating to the function
- Project approval & Commercial Negotiation for home loan / subvention scheme from various banks
- 7-10 years overall experience with atleast 5-6 years in Banking (Corporate Banking, Project Finance) or Corporate Finance.
- Should have sanctioned (if from Banking background) or raised (if from Corporate Finance background) atleast Rs. 1000 Cr cumulative, with deal size of Rs. 200 Cr. - Exposure across products (Loans, Working Capital, Trade Finance, Project Finance).
- Experienced in dealing with Top Management of Banks & Corporates.
- Real Estate exposure preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.