Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2342 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AGM - Business Excellence - PMO - Black Belt Certified - BPO (12-16 yrs)
This opportunity is with a reputed BPO client.
Job Description :
1. Facilitate cross geography tasks/activities/projects
2. Work closely with the leadership team and other functional / BU leaders to ensure changes from the PMO on methodology, portfolio, program management etc. are managed and delivered across the organization
3. Responsible for delivering and supporting the global projects as outlined by PMO head.
4. Provide consultative guidance to Operations on Operational and financial metrics to optimize profitability with data driven decisions.
5. Provide change control governance across healthcare vertical to enable effective decision making, and reduce $ leakage resulting from change in contractual conditions
6. Lead cross functional projects as leader, will be accountable for timelines & delivery (project goals)
7. This is a dynamic role and person will have to manage projects/activities of varied scope under tight timelines and with multiple stakeholders
8. Six Sigma BB from a reputed institute (ex-ISI, ASQ) mandatory
9. Should have worked as a project leader (2 years minimum) either full time or role based
10. Above par communication skills, ability to articulate his/her point of view across stakeholders segments
11. Expertise in usage of MS power point & MS Excel, understanding or expertise in usage of tools like Visio, MS Project will be an added advantage
12. Worked in cross geography environment / in virtual teams on time bound deliverables (activities/projects)
13. Sound knowledge of BPO financials (account level) processes like budgeting, levers that impact finances, etc. is desirable
14. Ability to work under demanding situation with multiple stakeholders
15. Min Qualification : Graduate/PG in any discipline
16. 8+ years of experience and minimum 5 years in a third party BPO in BE/Project Management/Process re-engineering role
17. Highly desirable - BE/Process reengineering (minimum as project leader) + Operations Management experience (minimum as ops manager with span > 80 and responsible for P&L)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.