Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2654 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
AGM - Business Development - BPO Business (7-16 yrs)
We are looking AGM - Business Development (BPO business) for a client with a global presence based at Bangalore.
CTC : As per the Norm
Reporting to : DGM / GM - Business Development
Geography : South India
Nature of role : Individual Contributor
Education : An MBA / Degree in Sales and Marketing from a reputable institution
Participation in Sales strategy and negotiation courses
Experience : Minimum 8 years strong experience, prior Sales experience would be added advantage preferably in a contact center / call center Environment
- The ability to understand and pursue large complex outsourcing / integrated services deals
- A successful track record of new business accomplishments
- Exposure to corporate clientele would be an advantage working with our nearest competitor.
Dimensions of role
This role promotes company's business to prospective clients; represents the organization in key external business relationships with major clients and joint venture partners; assists the sales force in front-ending clients
An AGM Business Development understands client requirements and conceptualizes solutions to meet them effectively and coordinates for client visits and assists in the tour of facilities of the company; studies and understands the International market for BPO Services; Documentation of collaterals, solution development; respond to proposals and information requests.
The primary responsibilities of this role will include (but not be limited to):
1. Understand client requirements and conceptualize solutions to meet them effectively
2. Make Client specific sales presentations to prospective clients
3. Identify client business needs and business challenges, forecast requirements, and work on proposals for customized business solutions.
4. Update management on the status of all prospects
5. Coordinate with the management team at Indian Operations and ensure required information for the project is sent to the client.
1. Ensure adherence of sales targets, in line with organizational requirements.
2. Build strong working relationships within various departments to derive best fit solution.
3. Managing any assignment given by the management from time to time as per business need.
4. Innovating creative ideas and implementing workable plans that generate revenue.
5. Coordinating between different stakeholders.
6. Prepare annual/ monthly sales goals, develop working plans to carry out goals, compare actual achievements against goal, and periodically take necessary corrective action.
7. Participate in workshops/ pre-sales efforts onsite as and when required
8. Assist the sales team in approaching prospective clients and generate business by doing background work on client information
9. Work closely with customer & domestic teams (process transition, migration and delivery) in India and develop implementation strategies
10. Ensure customer satisfaction & delivery as per SLAs (in terms of RFPs and RFIs)
11. To be actively involved in pricing and contract negotiation
12. Aggressively push the capabilities, credentials and project methodologies of Serco
13. Ensure adherence to client work and audit standards and compliance with legal requirements on requests received from clients
14. Compile RFI / RFP for all prospects.
15. Responsible for conducting due-diligence and ensure aspects of business requirements are met.
16. Support Sales & Marketing initiatives by ensuring pipeline at all levels of the sales cycle, and across verticals.
17. Liaison with the Corporate Communications Team to ensure Serco's visibility in India & in served markets.
18. To be well acquainted with processes, operations, strategy & financials of the company.
19. Collect & collate information from required sources for initiating new proposals and ensure adherence to timelines
20. Assist in maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison and optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
21. Monitor market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
22. Responsible for complete sign-off with the front-end sales team on all documents to be sent to the client
23. To have clear understanding of the functioning and hierarchy of each department.
People & Culture:
1. Work closely with the team management to achieve sales objectives.
2. Measure performance of the team for e.g. performance appraisals, confirmation and ongoing feedback and training
3. Mentor and guide the teams in terms of their career aspirations
4. Effective and timely interventions to ensure constructive feedback and metric delivery
5. Provide career growth path and back up creation to ensure Business Continuity at all times
6. Ensure targets and expectations are clearly communicated to team members.
7. Build effective vertical and horizontal communication channels
8. Provide efficient leadership to the team
9. To be a role-model for the Team in terms of performance/ behavior/ attitude
10. Formulate long term plans for the development and motivation of the team
11. Groom and mentor subordinates in handing more responsibility
1. Ensure cost optimization by weighing all available options
2. Innovation and creativity needs to be adapted to save costs on regular basis
3. Generate new leads and conducting prospect research
- Charismatic, energetic and self-motivated
- Results / outcome orientated
- Strong Planning skills
- People focused
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated Photo resume (Word Document) alongwith the below mentioned details :
Current Location :
Ok to Relocate :
Ok for Individual Contributor role :
Ed Qual :
Total Exp :
Exp in BPO BD (yrs) :
Exp in Domestic BPO BD (Yrs) :
Your Current Role is in Domestic BD / International BD :
Domain Exposure ( BFSI,TELECOM,Travel,etc Kindly specify) :
No of Team members reporting to you :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Min NP to be served :
We would appreciate some good references for this position who is eligible and looking for change, in case you decide not to go ahead with this opportunity.
Thanks in advance. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
Founder - Partner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.