HR at Agira Gpmv Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:342 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Agira Gpmv Software Technologies - Business Analyst (5-9 yrs)
Position: Business Analyst
Work mode: Work from office
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involve in understanding the platform strategy and roadmap.
- Work with key business stakeholders and Product owners to define and prioritize the key outcomes to be achieved for each of the platform modules.
- Establish product release cycle and ensure that they are aligned to larger strategic objectives.
- Lead the Application Delivery teams (multiple small teams) across locations are responsible for developing functional components of the platform.
- Ensuring the team adheres to its processes and all that entails in terms of artifacts and meetings.
- Identify and manage risks at all stages of platform development.
- Resolution/escalation of inadequate or ill-defined user stories
- Comfort with quickly changing priorities and a high level of adaptability and flexibility.
- Removing barriers and shielding the development teams from external interference
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure the timely and quality release of product/enhancements.
- Build a culture of end-to-end ownership within the team; become the go-to person for the release activities.
- Min. 5 years of Exp as BA
- Strong communication in both Verbal & written.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Performing requirements analysis/ BRD
- Effectively communicating the requirements and plans to cross-functional team members and
- Involved in project planning & resources management.
- Experience in Performing user acceptance testing.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Prior experience in working with presale.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to interface well with clients and partners at all levels
- Experience with Offshore Delivery teams
- Knowledge of the Insurance Domain - North American Insurance (Property & Casualties)
- Scrum certification is a plus
- Holding a US Business Visa is a bonus as it requires occasional travel to client's place.